Donate to Coastal Rep

Giving & Donations 2016-10-30T18:43:45+00:00

We Need Your Help!
Support Live Theatre and Youth Education
and be a part of the magic

Gifts to the Coastal Rep Fund benefits our community by paying for sound and lighting equipment, props and sets, expansive music and dance offerings, financial aid awards for conservatory students, repairs to the theatre, and so much more.

The Coastal Rep Fund provides unrestricted operating support for the Theatre’s programs on a year-to-year basis. Ticket sales and Conservatory tuition covers approximately 60% of the cost of our theatre productions and youth education programs — the remaining 40% comes from other sources including the Coastal Rep Fund. A strong annual fund is an indispensable part of maintaining the caliber of excellence at Coastal Repertory Theatre that differentiates us from our peers.
Coastal Rep accepts in-kind donations of products and new or nearly-new equipment that we can use on stage, in our offices and in our facilities. Items are fully tax deductible.

Wish List:

  • Computers/Printers
  • Large mirrors
  • New Volunteers
  • Antique Furniture
  • Drills
  • Shop Tools
  • Batteries and New Light Bulbs
  • Vacuum
  • and more!

Coastal Rep is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, registered in California

Make your gift to bring the pieces together for the Coastal Repertory Theatre community today.

Angel $5000
Producer $2500
Champion $1000
Director $500
Advocate $250
Patron $100
Friend $50

You can also send your check c/o Coastal Repertory Theatre, 1167 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019