This meeting is Mandatory.
If you find you can not make arrangements to be at either of the following meeting times, please buddy up with another parent/guardian to get the information provided at the meeting and ask them to sign in on your behalf. Both meetings will be held at the Theatre. We will do our best to keep the meeting to no more than one hour.
- Sunday 1/29/17 7:00 pm
- Wednesday 2/8/17 5:30 pm
NO CLASSES for the following days:
(following the Cabrillo Unified School District calendar)
- Presidents’ week: February 20-24
- Spring Break: April 10-14
- Week of May 8 between shows – rest up for 2nd weekend
- Mon, Tues, Wed. the week after the last show (May 15, 16, 17) until ALL STUDENTS invited for Thursday May 18 final group class, the Improv Olympics/Family Potluck
- Fridays and Saturdays May 5, 6, 12, 13 with 7:00 pm Show Time
- Sundays May 7, 14 with 2:00 pm Show Time (NOTE: the 14th is Mother’s Day)
- Call times (the time when students should arrive before show’s curtain time) for all students is 1.5 hours before Show Time. Some roles may require different call times. These are TBD and will be communicated 1-1 in advance.
(final rehearsals for all students, every day)
- May 1 – 4 from 3:45 pm – 6:00 pm.
- Thursday students in LEAD ROLES may be asked to attend additional rehearsals the week of April 24.
- 2 weekend rehearsals (Saturdays) April 22 and 29 – could be everyone, for sure Wednesday & Thursday students (Tuesday kids are TBD)
IMPROV OLYMPICS/FAMILY POTLUCK
The Improv Olympics is the final spring, all-ages class – a wrap party for all students beginning at 3:45 pm on Thursday May 18. The family potluck begins at 5:30 pm. More details to follow.